The year 2016 had its ups and downs and for many celebs, it was all about love.
Prince Harry, Rob Kardashian, Katy Perry, Chris Evans are just a few of the stars who got involved in a beautiful romance. That’s right, former party guy Prince Harry! Could we have another Royal wedding?
In December, he made a pit stop to see her in Toronto, where she lives, en route back to London. The actress joined him in his hometown days later. Soon, they were photographed together for the first time, leaving a theater in London.
And they keep each other close to their hearts even they are apart; After their secret rendezvous in Canada, they were both spotted wearing matching “his and hers” beaded charity bracelets. Meghan also owns a $240 Maya Brenner gold necklace with the letters “M” and “H” on the chain.
2. Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna: Their romance was confirmed in January and love appeared to cure Rob; The reality star soon became more active in real life and on social media, which reassured his fans he was doing better after keeping out of the spotlight for more than a year amid personal turmoil.
In April, the pair got engaged. A month later, the two revealed Blac Chyna was pregnant with their first child together. The glamour model has a son, King Cairo, from her previous relationship with Tyga, who is dating Rob’s sister, Kylie Jenner.
Abaca Press / AKM-GSI
3. Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom: The two appeared mighty cozy at several 2016 Golden Globes After-Parties in January, stirring speculation of a romance. In March, E! News confirmed the two are an “official couple.” The singer made their relationship “Instagram official” in May.
They have since been seen together many times in 2016, often with his and ex Miranda Kerr‘s son Flynn.
And their most famous public outing yet is also the most R-rated; In August, the two were photographed paddle boarding together on vacation, with Perry wearing a bikini and Bloom standing behind her, stark naked.
4. Chris Evans & Jenny Slate: E! News confirmed in May the two actors are dating. They met late last year on the set of the movie Gifted, which hits theaters in April 2017.
Evans and Slate made their red carpet debut this past June. The actress brought the Captain America star as her date to the premiere of her film The Secret Life of Pets.
5. Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook: The Big Bang Theory actress found love again with a fellow equestrian after her divorce from Ryan Sweeting while taking part in one of her favorite events: A horse show.
In September, about six months after she and Cook sparked romance rumors, the actress and her boyfriend made their red carpet debut as a couple, at the Longines Masters Los Angeles Gala.
“I finally found my horse guy,” Cuoco said on The Talk.
The actress is “in love, head over heels” with Cook, a source told E! News exclusively earlier this month, adding, “She is super smitten.”
6. Gina Rodriguez & Joe LoCicero: The star of the CW series Jane the Virgin made her red carpet debut with her new beau, an actor and model who played a stripper on her show, in November at Marie Claire‘s first annual Young Women’s Honors gala, which she also hosted.
They have not commented about their relationship. In December, Rodriguez and LoCicero vacationed together in Thailand.
7. Ruby Rose and The Veronicas’ Jess Origliasso: The Orange Is the New Black and xXx: Return of Xander Cage actress announced in November in an interview with radio station Nova FM that she and the singer had rekindled their romance several years after their split while filming her duo’s music video for “On Your Side,” which she said showcases their “love story.”
“We’ve been friends for eight years. We just reconnected over doing this video. We sort of just fell in love. It’s pretty cute honestly,” she said.
Rose directed the video, which was released later that month.
Watch the Rob & Chyna Baby Special Sunday, December 18 at 8 p.m., only on E!
E! Online – Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!