You saw Jackie star Natalie Portman win best actress in a movie and La La Land take home the award for best picture.
We’re talking about the Critics’ Choice Awards.
The broadcast on A&E also included Moonlight nabbing best ensemble and Casey Affleck continuing his road to the Oscars with the best actor win.
Of course, we can’t forget Atlanta star Keith Stanfield rushing the stage.
But what didn’t you see on TV? Keep reading to find out what we spotted your fave celebs doing when the cameras weren’t rolling…
1. Table Talk: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield proved to be exes who really are friends. Even though there was a table between them, they chatted a few times by mouthing words to each other and Stone glanced at Garfield with a smile when his name was called among the best movie actor nominations. (And props to Ms. Stone for having fun while yours truly took a selfie on the red blue carpet.)
2. Double the Pleasure: O-M-G! We saw Stone’s La La Land co-star Ryan Gosling talking to—get ready for it!—Ryan Reynolds. Yes, both hotties chatting and taking photos together. It was almost too much to watch without passing out.
3. They Can’t Stop the Feeling: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are so in love. Like so in love. J.T. rubbed Biel’s back when he didn’t have his arm draped around her shoulders. They whispered to each other and shared kisses throughout the show.
4. In Toe: Sarah Paulson may have been wearing her heels when she walked on stage to accept her CCA, but it wasn’t long before she was walking through the ballroom and even to the outdoor portable bathrooms—barefoot!
5. Chatter Box: Lily Collins seemed to be everywhere. At one moment, she was chatting with Timberlake at his table. Then she got some one-on-one time with Gosling. And there she was again on the other side of the room talking to Nicole Kidman.
6. Food For Thought: Here’s hoping the celebs ate before they came to the CCAs. The “dinner” was pretty limited. Everyone was served a plate with a mini chicken sandwich, a piece of focaccia, tomato crostini and three pieces of fruit on a skewer. Fortunately, there were bags of Vintage Italia Pasta Bow Tie snacks, Midnight Brownie cookies and bottles of Fiji Water to help guests make it to the end of the three-hour show.
—Additional reporting by Sara Kitnick and Alli Rosenbloom